Sunday, March 13, 2011

Be ready for Thor in action

               Thor posters, trailers, and even party things in May an awesome movie based on comics is coming to theaters for thousands of people to see. Wait for Captain America and look foward to Thor. Even i`m excited to finally see a movie about one of my favorite superheros. Thors been around for years and people have been waiting for a movie well atleast comicbook readers. I`ll do a review after the movie but for now i`ll just type up and stay excited. They` ve got the costume, actor , and film done with but now all they have to do is send the movie to theaters. My advise is to forget about cap right now. Trailers have been good so far. A trailer was shown during the Super bowl NFL along with a captain america one. I think Thor is actually going to be empresive because I know some people who disagree. Fans like me are wondering whether Chris is going to do good or not. The suit looks fine to me and looks about the same as the one in the comics. They`ve already mest up a couple of other movies but with excitment everybody had they probably made it as good as they could. What I would give it based on trailers is about four out of five stars. Posters and things i`m kind of sure are already out so if they are there probably running out quickly. I have a feeling it`s going to be way better then spiderman or x-mens movies. This is going to be with lighting action and a hammer my favorite tool and super power. When I was young my dream superhero had lighting and I found out my dream super hero had already came true and now I get to see him in a movie but as a God and with an awesome hammer that has mighty power. No more books with speech bubbles it`s movie time. He`s been annaunced on a film magazine cover.

              


No comments:

Post a Comment